To activate your mobile checkout,
- Fill the LNM form (ensure you fill the form electronically, don't handwrite it)
- Email it to : email@example.com
- Go to Safaricom developer portal (aka Daraja) and, log in
- If you do not have an account on Daraja, create one. You will be required to create a new account with a different set of credentials separate from those of the Mpesa portal.
- Once you manage to log in to Daraja, get Consumer and Secret keys through the Go Live Process ( and not from My Apps). There is a guide on how to do that from Get Started, you can as well use Safaricom Live Chat for assistance or email: Apisupport@safaricom.co.ke for any queries.
NB: In the Go Live process, download the test cases and upload them back as empty
Once your live app is approved, you will get an app name, a consumer key and secret key. Example:
App name: Prod-said-food-service-182311445
Consumer key: APACXgIjeAyH0DcnFsKdxyA5tjPPTTIF
Secret key: PjujseRPvbZGXsTwm
That is what you will share with us
Need more information? email firstname.lastname@example.org