Our API authenticates requests using your username or API Key. If either one or both are incorrect you will get the error "Supplied authentication is invalid".
Here are a few ways you can ensure you are using the correct credentials :
- Are you using the Sandbox or the live environment ? ( Please checkout this link if you are not sure what Sandbox and live environments are)
- If you are on sandbox make sure your username is sandbox
- If you are on the live environment make sure you are using your application username. Here's how you can view your application username:
- Make sure the API Key is correct. You can try regenerating a new API Key, just follow the steps in this article.
- Remember that you need to generate a separate API Key for the sandbox environment and a separate API Key for the live environment.
For further questions email firstname.lastname@example.org